Get to the Point ―
Computer Training Manuals
Assignments designed for skill retention
Our books help teachers:
- No more lectures
- Students work on their own (in class and at home)
- Students work at their own pace (Self-Guided Learning)
- Our books are filled with applied, assignments and labs
- Assignments and labs are self-correcting (Mastery learning)
- Our books teach the applied theory so you only have to trouble shoot the software
- Offer “just in time” solutions
- More time for more software
Our books help students:
- Pass rigorous exams
- No more lectures
- Hands on learning
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Visual screen shots (you can see where you are going)
- Minimal reading
- Interesting, applied problems to work on
- Prepared for business/industrial world
Save money and time
Who uses our manuals?
- High Schools
- Community Colleges
- Technical Colleges
- Professional Organizations
If (within 3 months) you're still not 100% sure that you are learning to use the software quickly and easily after trying our products, I will send you an immediate refund, GUARANTEED!
But remember... the longer you wait, the longer you'll be paying for needless mistakes or worrying about learning to use the software efficiently!
It's that simple.
Click here to purchase!
"I want to let you know how pleased I
was with your Pre-Technology book that used for my ESL class at NorQuest College... [My students]
have taken theory courses before and found that they couldn’t remember anything later, but with your
book they were able to practice as they learned and found that they remembered what they had
"I think your books are excellent and I like teaching with them. I think they are
suitable for higher level ESL students and native speakers of English alike."
~ Bonnie Holtby
ESL Instructor, NorQuest College
Using Get to the Point Training Manuals
Being avid educators, we have come to appreciate efficient transfer of information as one of the
most important elements in fostering curiosity in learning. All our manuals use the following
- Start learners on meaningful tasks immediately
- Minimize reading and other passive forms of training and allow learners to fill in gaps
- Error recognition and recovery for learners
- Activities are self-contained and independent of sequence
- Create activities that support learner-directed activity and accomplishment
- The critical idea of learning theory is to minimize the extent to which instructional materials obstruct learning