by Wayne M. Hope
Devices Lab Manual & Problem Manual
A comprehensive collection of 16 lab exercises for the study of devices and biasing circuits. The lab exercises include lab preparation which requires students to read the labs prior to class. Hand-in sheets are included for each experiment. A large number of measurements are required for each lab which helps students to master all the measurement techniques.
The corresponding problem manual provides an exceptionally large selection of assignment problems covering the same content as the lab manual.
Upon adoption a complete answer package in PDF form will be emailed to your institution. Appendix information will also be supplied by email or on a CD for use by staff and students. Providing material in this form saves money for your students.
Table of Contents
- Diode Biasing
- Other Diodes
- Diode Rectifiers
- Power Supply Filters
- Diode Regulators
- DC Transistor Characteristics
- BJT Switching
- Amplifier Basics
- Common-Emitter Amplifiers
- Emitter-Follower Amplifiers
- Amplifier Frequency Response
- Multistage Amplifiers
- Power Amplifiers
- FET Biasing
- FET Amplifiers
- DC Differential Amplifiers
Devices Manuals Available:
|Lab Experiments for Devices||$32.95|
|Problems in Devices||$31.95|
Get To The Point - Where To Go Next:
- Individual items are $10 to ship via surface delivery (within 14 days in North America).
- For multiple items contact us to arrange delivery. We can courier for approximately $100 (depends on quantity, within 3 days in North America).
- We can have your courier pick them up (within 3 days in North America)
- 5 day expedited shipping $30 for 5 or fewer books
If you have questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact us.