Assignments designed for skill retention
Buy two get one free
(email us which title is your free software book)
Minimalist Financial Mathematics Training Manuals
This hands-on, student-based manual is a step-by-step applied approach to understanding and using financial formulas to track the movement of money through time (Future values, present values, payments, etc.). It assumes that the student has no
experience or background with financial calculations. The intent is to leave the student with a solid foundational core to use and to build upon. It is a very user-friendly manual and is meant for self-paced learning with little or no input from an
instructor. The manual proceeds to take the student through:
- Simple Interest (Settling a debt before maturity, Equations of value)
- Compound Interest (Settling a debt before maturity, Equations of value)
- Ordinary annuities (Calculating payment size, interest rate, number of payments)
- Deferred annuities
- Annuities due
- General annuities
- Amortization (Installment loans and mortgages)
- Sinking Funds
- Financial decision techniques (Net present value, Rate of return)
- Bonds (Purchase price on an interest date, and between interest dates)
- Trade discounts
- Series discounts
- Cash discounts
- Rates of return on cash discounts
- Markups, Price revisions
Distance delivery and e-learning classes are greatly enhanced with the use of these materials as questions are answered by working through realistic materials.
The manual is designed for a 51-hour (or less) course depending on the depth required.
Business-Financial Mathematics Training Manuals Available:
|Business-Financial Mathematics Training Manual||$29.95|
|Business-Financial Mathematics Training Manual (eBook)||$29.95|
Get To The Point - Where To Go Next:
- Individual items are $10 to ship via surface delivery (within 14 days in North America).
- For multiple items contact us to arrange delivery. We can courier for approximately $100 (depends on quantity, within 3 days in North America).
- We can have your courier pick them up (within 3 days in North America)
- 5 day expedited shipping $30 for 5 or fewer books
If you have questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact us.