Microsoft Project Training Manuals
Assignments designed for skill retention
Buy any 2 Office books and get 1 free
(email us which title is your free software book)
MS Project Training Manuals & Assignments
Please scroll to bottom for complete book listing and prices
This hands-on, experiential, student-based manual is a highly visual step-by-step approach to using this software. It assumes that the student has no experience or background with MS Outlook software. The intent is to leave the student with a
solid foundational core to use and to build upon. It is a very user-friendly manual and is meant for self-paced learning with little or no input from an instructor. The manual proceeds to take the student through:
- Email (Open, Send, Reply)
- Deleting SPAM
- Create new contacts in email address book
- Create automatic signatures
- Send attachments
- Sorting email
- Redirecting email into selective folders
- Block junk email
- Send email to a group
- Scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings
- Create electronic sticky notes
- Create lists
- Create journal entries
- Create automatic out of office email responses
Distance delivery and e-learning classes are greatly enhanced with the use of these materials as questions are answered by working through the materials. The manual is designed for an 4 - 8-hour (or less) course depending on the depth required.
Microsoft Project Online is a flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Delivered through Office 365, Project Online enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value—from virtually anywhere on nearly any device.
Work virtually anywhere
Go Online with flexible plans that help you quickly and easily sign up for the service that best fits your business needs.
- Get up and running with enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
Get started quickly with easy onboarding,
provisioning, and ramp-up in a web-based environment designed to
optimize time and help teams get more done.
- Use the new visual tiles to quickly begin or flex project portfolio management capabilities.
- Enable your teams to work within a familiar environment. Project Online includes SharePoint Online and comes to you through Office 365.
- Choose between devices and browsers — Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more — to view, edit, submit, and collaborate on project, portfolio, and everyday work.
Take action and stay up to date in more places and on more devices than ever before.
- See and act on your tasks (including business and personal) in one location.
- Effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of new scheduling capabilities.
- Keep your teams organized in one location — their project site — where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
Flexible project portfolio management
Align vision and effort to prioritize initiatives, select optimal project portfolios, and deliver on your business strategy.
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignments and streamline project initiation.
- Easily create workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer to standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- Quickly promote a SharePoint Online task list to an enterprise project in Project Online.
Effectively manage resources with Project Online to see what your teams are doing — even when they're managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint Online.
- Sync SharePoint Online task lists with Project Online to report on your team's activities.
- Better manage your project pipeline and what your people are working on by capturing their ideas in SharePoint Online task lists and evaluating them in Project Online.
- Accurately measure resource utilization and better manage resource allocation that aligns with your strategy.
Take advantage of new ways to collaborate and act quickly
Strengthen everyday collaboration with the social experiences of SharePoint Online, which facilitate discussions, information sharing, and your team's ability to get work done.
- Easily share and curate what teams are talking about and working on by following people, sites, tags, and documents with newsfeeds.
- Utilize the search capabilities of SharePoint Online to execute everyday work and projects more effectively and find the right information.
- Take advantage of powerful security features to share information and collaborate with trusted business partners on projects and everyday work.
- Promote visibility with collaborative tools to seamlessly flow calendar, presence, and capacity information across your organization.
Seamlessly communicate with new ways to collaborate and have conversations improve overall teamwork.
- Hover over an individual's name in your project plan to see if a team member is available to talk or instant message (IM) with Lync Online.
- Collaborate with your team quickly by dragging and dropping them into a Lync meeting for group conferencing, instant messaging, screen sharing, and shared workspaces.
Increase agility and control
Make data driven decisions by equipping eam members with the information they need to stay informed and make etter decisions.
- Use summary dashboards to help gain insights and make better decisions.
- Optimize utilization and plan allocation for your organizations resource requirements through the resources center.
- Quickly mine and aggregate data on many dimensions via self-service access with Excel Services.
Simplify IT with leading cloud services to add flexibility and security while easing technical complexity.
- Sign up directly for Project Online in a straight forward and immediate provisioning experience and choose from a variety of subscription plans that best fit your business needs.
- Easily give your teams and trusted business partners the right level of access through a new SharePoint integrated security model in Project Online.
- Separate IT and business settings – your Project Management Office (PMO) or business sponsor can manage PPM settings without additional assistance from IT.
- Ensure your business stays more secure and available through 24/7 IT support and compliance with an ever-growing list of regulatory certification standards, such as FISMA, ISO 27001, and HIPAA.
- Utilize Active Directory (AD) synchronization in Project Online to choose which AD group contains the teams that you want to assign to projects.
- Utilize industry standards such as ODATA (open data protocol) for data mining and business intelligence.
- Rest assured with continuous data backup, disaster recovery, and globally redundant data centers.
Quickly innovate and respond to opportunities with a unified Microsoft cloud services experience in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Lync Online and Office 365.
- Utilize apps from the new SharePoint Store to meet unique business needs.
- Quickly develop and deliver apps that help you shave time off discrete processes or connect to proprietary software systems.
- Bring together different disciplines such as ALM, NPD, and IPM through a connected and scalable PPM platform.
||Get your team up and running quickly with the latest technology and industry standards to separate PMO functionality from IT functionality.
|Active Directory integration
||Manage user credentials and permissions.
||We stand by our 99.9% uptime promise with an industry-leading financial guarantee.
||Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
||Easy to use and control. You can add and remove users in minutes. Use PowerShell for creating custom scripts and automating processes.
||We update the service regularly with new features and capabilities.
||Plans for 24/7 phone support for advanced IT issues. Microsoft community support provides online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers.
||Project enables your organization to quickly start projects, prioritize project portfolio investments, and deliver results with the intended business value.
||Be productive from virtually any device from nearly anywhere
||Easily manage and collaborate on work as a team without the structure of a project, but have visibility into the work for planning and reporting purposes.
||Gain visibility into projects, operational activities and everyday work. Streamline project initiation and progression by applying appropriate governance and control.
|Portfolio Analytics & Selection
||Effectively identify, select, and deliver project portfolios that best align with your organization's business strategy and maximize ROI.
||Deliver results with your workforce today and plan for the future to manage surplus and deﬁcits across a planning horizon.
||Deliver the project on time with a map for execution and delivery framework to tracking progress and managing change.
||Adopt financial management processes and effectively track cost performance to ensure delivery within budget and that the portfolio realizes the forecasted benefits.
|Time and Task Management
||Utilize a centralized and common approach to time reporting and task management.
||Strengthen team collaboration and improve project success with enterprise social capabilities, easy communication with instant messaging, team sites and other easy-to-use collaboration capabilities.
|Issue and Risk Management
||Prevent, identify, and mitigate potential business or project-related risks and issues.
|Reporting and Business Intelligence
||Collect, categorize, understand, and make decisions about project data. Utilize business intelligence (BI) to provide visibility and decision support to proactively manage projects, programs and portfolios.
||Deliver the forecasted benefits of the overall program and across underlying in-flight projects with the additional benefit of establishing and utilizing techniques that provide a program initiation and selection framework.
||Easily create workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer without coding to standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
Microsoft Project Training Manuals Available:
|MS Project e-Business Training Manual||2013||$29.95|
|MS Project e-Business Training Manual (eBook)||2003||$29.95|
|MS Project Electrical Training Manual||2013||$29.95|
|MS Project Engineering Training Manual||2013||$29.95|
| ||2002 (XP)||$29.95|
|MS Project Engineering Training Manual (eBook)||2003||$29.95|
|MS Project Engineering Training Manual (French version)||2003||$29.95|
|MS Project Engineering Training Manual (French Version) (eBook)||2003||$29.95|
|MS Project HVAC Training Manual||2010||$29.95|
|MS Project Power Engineering Training Manual||2013||$29.95|
|MS Project Power Engineering Training Manual (eBook)||2003||$29.95|
|MS Project Training Manual||2013||$29.95|