Microsoft Visio Training
Assignments designed for skill retention
Buy any 2 Office books and get 1 free
(email us which title is your free software book)
MS Visio Training Manuals from Get To The Point
Please scroll to bottom for complete book listing and prices
This hands-on, experiential, student-based manual is a highly visual step-by-step approach to using Microsoft Visio. It assumes that the student has no experience or background with MS Visio software. The intent is to leave the student with a solid foundational core to use and to build upon. It is a very user-friendly manual and is meant for self-paced learning with little or no input from an instructor. The manual proceeds to take the student through:
- Stencil, Shapes, Connectors, Drawing Toolbar, Headers, Footers, Page Setup
- Border Template Landscape, Undo, Copy, Paste, Rectangle, Ellipse, Line
- Border Template Portrait, Transparency, Line Weight, Send to Back
- And Much More.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 is designed for individuals who are looking for a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps users to
simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic
network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Get a jump start on your diagram
Take advantage of built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Standard includes stencils for:
- General diagrams, such as basic and block
- Business diagrams, such as audit, brainstorming, marketing, and organization charts
- Flowcharts, such as basic, cross-functional, and simple workflows
- Maps and floor plans
- Basic network shapes
- Schedule diagrams and timelines
Create and customize diagrams easily
- Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply
a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and removing shapes) and gestures (such as pinch to zoom).
- Get a better view of how your diagram will look when printed with a new print preview.
Perform common tasks quickly
- Get to frequently used tools right away with a significantly improved quick-access floating toolbar.
- Easily replace any shape (or combination of shapes) in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout.
- Easily give your diagrams the look you want with improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes (such as with drag handles).
- Duplicate and reorder diagram pages while preserving your diagram layout and metadata.
Customize organization charts easily with template and wizard improvements
- Use a simple wizard to create your org chart and import data from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Exchange, or Microsoft Office 365.
- Quickly change the look of your org chart by applying one of several styles—from professional to playful—with just one click.
- Fine tune the way your org chart looks with improved layout options and a new ribbon tab that provides access to simple yet powerful controls.
- Easily add a personal touch to your org charts by importing pictures in bulk (either from your Exchange directory or from individual files). Your photos will be cropped automatically to fit the shape.
Give and act on feedback with improved commenting
- Enable others to add comments to a diagram from virtually any device, whether through Visio or through a browser using Visio Services (requires SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online).
- Make it instantly clear which part of the diagram a comment relates to by adding comments that are connected to a specific shape and that will move with the underlying shape (including across pages).
- Simplify how you manage feedback by responding to comments directly, deleting individual comments if they no longer apply, or filtering comments based on criteria that you set, such as by author or page.
- Get immediate clarification on feedback by initiating an instant messaging (IM) conversation or audio/video call with reviewers right from within Visio. (Requires a compliant IM application, such as Microsoft Lync.)
Microsoft Visio Training Manuals Available:
|MS Visio Electrical/Electronic||2010||$29.95|
|MS Visio Electronic||2007||$29.95|
|MS Visio Engineering||2013||$29.95|
|MS Visio HVAC||2013||$29.95|
|MS Visio Power Engineering||2010||$29.95|
|MS Visio Training Manual||2013||$29.95|