Microsoft Windows XP Training
Assignments designed for skill retention
Buy any 2 Office books and get 1 free
(email us which title is your free software book)
10 Objectives for Maintaining Windows XP
Written by Ron Nykiforuk
The main goal of this Microsoft Windows XP Maintenance manual is to have you follow the ten steps in maintaining your operating system. By completing these steps, every month, your computer should show some improvement in speed on startup, accessing programs and using multiple windows.
When all of the objectives of this manual are completed you will be able to:
- Run the Virus Scan program
- Run the Disc Clean up program
- Clean out Temporary Internet and offline files in Internet Explorer
- Use Spyware detection software
- Run the Disk Defragmentation program
- Make sure Windows XP is up-to-date
- Check the Windows XP startup list
- Clean-up desktop icons
- Activate Windows XP Firewall
- Activate System Restore
Windows Training Manuals Available:
|10 Objectives for Maintaining Windows XP||2002 (XP)||$29.95|
Get To The Point - Where To Go Next:
- Individual items are $10 to ship via surface delivery (within 14 days in North America).
- For multiple items contact us to arrange delivery. We can courier for approximately $100 (depends on quantity, within 3 days in North America).
- We can have your courier pick them up (within 3 days in North America)
- 5 day expedited shipping $30 for 5 or fewer books
If you have questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact us.